blitzywing said: 13 >:-) 15, 22 (both of them since there seem to be two), 23, 34, 40, 41, 47, 48
Finally answering this *nervous guilty laughter*
13. Name one movie that made you cry.
Oh man… I don’t remember exactly when I saw it, but when I was in elementary school, I saw Charlotte’s Web and… I just…noooooo….
15. Things about someone that you find attractive?
1) Competence. If you’re talented at something, I’ll be like *v* Bonus points if it’s something (that I find) difficult.
2) Dorkiness. Geeking out about something (especially if it’s something I like geeking out about) is a great way to get to me to start liking you.
3) Kindness. Yeah, it’s cliché, whatever. Just, if you’re super sweet, of course I’m gonna want to be around you.
4) Freckles. Yes. Oh yes.
22 (1). Would you like to meet any of your tumblr friends in person?
Would I? You, the-brotherhood-chronicles, and reallybadacid. That would be great, ohmygosh. Oh and jumpingjaverts, though I don’t think that we’re on the friend level…
22 (2). What was the last dream you remember having?
Oh, um, I had a dream a few years ago where I got telekinetic powers, and then I found out that my best friend also had them, and then we used our powers to blow people’s minds in a talent show. I know that that plot was in a few shows and/or movies, but i can’ remember which ones….
23. When is your birthday?
July 19. Middle of the summer, when none of my friends are around D:
34. Are you still figuring out you are?
Definitely. I really haven’t figured anything out yet, between confusion about the smaller aspects in my religion, to my orientation (or should I say, lack of), to my tolerance of people in general…I’ve got a lot of figuring out to do. @_@
40. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
Something like, “Oh man, what time is it, I’m so tired uuuugggghhhhhh” Hahaha, haha, ha….*exhausted sigh*
41. When was the last time you got really happy and why?
My best friend told me on Friday that she’s going to be able to come to the homecoming dance after all, and I kind of had a mini freak-out. It faded after a minute or so, but I was so pumped.
47. What is your favorite series of books?
The Kingdom Keepers series is so great. I still need to read the latest installment, and apparently there’s a spin-off series in the works.
48. When was the last time you laughed so hard your stomach hurt?
Yesterday! When I was reading Fenestration and the Art of Self Defense. Ah, haha. Absolute gold.
Ask me questions, guys!